Where am I?

Created this blog to document my travels, experiences & thoughts thru Central & South America but hell plan to blog my travels to where ever. Goofy harmless Free Spirit hoping to spend most of my time with locals & enjoy the world! So hang on as I travel, drink cervezas, raise a little hell, maybe piss off a few people & hopefully not give Canadians a bad reputation! Of course don't do these things on purpose but while having a good time well "Shit Happens"!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wow Prague was awesome as hung with an awesome Brazilian chick!! Nov 2011


Here's some Pictures of "Wow Prague was awesome as hung with an awesome Brazilian chick!

"https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151120094805527.782424.751750526&type=1

When I was in Prague I ran into a guy (Jan\) who met me in Vancouver at a CS meetup! We randomly in Prague as I posted on CSing “ Traveling for 4 months in Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa! So been lucky to couch surf, stay with a family and staying at cool hostels! All good fun and experiences!  But lately what I've been missing is meeting cool locals to hang out with in a city or place I'm visiting! Well it also helps to be hosted lol! So yeah if I can find a host for Nov 11 & 12 it would be cool!!!”

This guy (Jan) wrote back to say “my name is Jan and I'm quite sure you won't remember me, but we met and blazed at one particular Tuesday CS meetup @ Yale back in good old Vansterdam, few months ago.I'm back in Czech since the beginning of September. I'm from the city of Chrudim in Eastern Bohemia, but I'm studying here in Prague and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw your post and the familiar face at our local CS group!! If you'd like to hang out and do stuff, write me back! For example, today, I'm planning to go to Strahov (that's a hill in Prague where is the campus of my university) to Club 007, where one Czech underground rapper, called BONUS, plans to release a brand new album. Also, there will be U.S. group called SOLE AND THE SKYRIDER BAND. I've never heard of them, but at least you wouldn't have to listen to Czech language all night long :P ... The club is quite big, 420 friendly and cheap. But unfortunately, I can't host you here in Prague, because my aunt is at home now ! “

So he came over to my hostel and we hung in my dorm room for a while as I was the only one in the room! So we had a joint and went to this club he mentioned!

Also met a Brazilian chick Cristina in the hostel I was staying in Prague! She left for Vienna so sent her an email tp check if she made it to Vienna OK today! Cuz shit was glad u didn’t come with us to the club last night cuz I got really drunk which would have been bad cuz wanted to spend time with u not getting drunk! If I did anything to make u mad or did something wrong, Well I’m sorry cuz think u are a cool chick so want to stay your friend! It was 430 am and thought shit man have to catch the bus to Budapest at 6 am! So left the Club by myself but didn’t know the way back to the hostel! So thought I would miss the bus but I made it hope OK. Then 5 min later that Brazilian girl came home too! I was so drunk that can’t remember how I got hope! I crawled on the bus and slept for 7 hrs to Budapest! It was a crazy fucking night but was awesome hanging with u so hope I didn’t spoil our friendship cuz I’d be sad if I did! 

I wrote to say I made it to Budapest and had a rough time that day! Cuz I was too hungover to figure out the metro to the hostel! So met a New Zealand couple and said we would split a taxi to downtown! So we got to their hotel and was going to my hostel! But the asshole taxi driver wanted another 10 Euro to drive me there! I was so mad at the driver that told him to fuck off and walked 10 mins to my hostel! That’s the last time I’m going to take a taxi anywhere as all taxi drivers are crooks!!!

Then met my friend (Jasmina) who is staying in Budapest at this hostel tonight! Then tomorrow she leaves for Belgrade Serbia! So will stay at this hostel as it’s cool!

Yeah check out "Shantaram" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shantaram_%28novel%29 It's awesome as people who've been to India want to go again & people who haven't been want to go!!

 

 


 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers