Where am I?

Created this blog to document my travels, experiences & thoughts thru Central & South America but hell plan to blog my travels to where ever. Goofy harmless Free Spirit hoping to spend most of my time with locals & enjoy the world! So hang on as I travel, drink cervezas, raise a little hell, maybe piss off a few people & hopefully not give Canadians a bad reputation! Of course don't do these things on purpose but while having a good time well "Shit Happens"!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Made a day visit to expensive Helsinki & visited my friend Matias Oct 2012


Pictures of "Made 1 day visit to expensive Helsinki & visited my friend Matias"

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151120469230527.782474.751750526&type=1




Took a ferry from Tallinn, Estonia to Helsinki, Finland for a day trip! Couldn't afford to stay longer & was absolutely correct! It's dam expensive (yeah I know Canada is also expensive!!)! When got off the ferry the dam cold wind almost blew me out to sea!! The cheapest place to eat was in little temporary tent cafe by the harbor run by ex American baskeball player! Had some awesome soup hmmm was so delicious (almost as good as my friend Arta made for me!). But it cost me 6 Euros/$9 so scared to go to real restuarant! Hoping to meet a Finnish friend met in Trinidad couple yrs ago! So brought my notebook & getting free Wifi in public library cuz also so warm!! Hope it's open till 9 pm as my ferry leaves at 930 pm lol! Best Word in Finland is FREE!

Hey have to ask a question!!! If u cant find where ur going & u cant find where u just came from, does that mean ur f*ckin lost? Cuz went out to go to this Couch Surfing Meetup! But couldnt find it then couldnt find my way back to where I just came from!!! So think then I was f*ckin lost for a hr but it was all good cuz got back!!!! But then I*m so f*ckin stupid that I go out again with a bunch from the hostel to a bar! So wtf do I do but get f*ckin lost again & I*m leaving in the morning! Cuz headed to Vilnius, Lithuania tomorrow cuz did about as much damage as I can here in Tallinn, but it was all good fun with a bunch of Americans, Lithuanians, Latvians & whoever else I met lol!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers