Where am I?

Created this blog to document my travels, experiences & thoughts thru Central & South America but hell plan to blog my travels to where ever. Goofy harmless Free Spirit hoping to spend most of my time with locals & enjoy the world! So hang on as I travel, drink cervezas, raise a little hell, maybe piss off a few people & hopefully not give Canadians a bad reputation! Of course don't do these things on purpose but while having a good time well "Shit Happens"!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Turned everyone in hostel in Vienna on with some potent 420 lol! Nov 2011


Here's some pictures of "Turned everyone in hostel in Vienna on with some potent 420 lol!"



Hell I’m a real light weight drinker compared to Eastern European (tho love them) who are hard core drinkers! But guess I’m a bit of a Stoner! So on this 3 month trip brought along my buddy “BC Bud”! But before u get all excited about me bringing the stuff hell only brought an 1/8 which is about 1 tea bag & no one searches your checked bag plus hell I have a medicinal cannabis card (but that’s another story)! My stuff is pretty wicked so brought along my 1 Hitter cuz that’s enuff even for a die hard like me to get a buzz! Most Europeans like to mix theirs with tobacco but that’s like having a shower with your clothes on!

I basically brought it to share with a good close friend who lives in Eastern Europe but enjoys it like a Canadian! So we shared a couple hits & then chilled, talked, laughed & doing bleja while enjoying each others company! So yeah to me doing 420 is about bonding & enjoying each others company while chilling! So that was the ultimate highlight of many highlights of this trip! 


Cuz to me traveling is about meeting cool interesting people to hang out! But hell still had some left so share it with locals & travelers who never chilled on some good shit! So in this Vienna hostel shared a hit or 2 with most in the bar as left them pretty wasted! Don’t push or offer it to anyone unless they want to try! So I warn them it's wicked stuff even more than Amsterdam! But hey they try it & are basically f*cked up for the night! Some wanted to buy some from me but shit I’m not into the selling bus' but the sharing & gettin f*cked up bus' with cool people while floating thru Eastern Europe, Ethiopia & Middle East! Cuz  I believe “People will forget what you said & did. But they will never forget how you made them feel.” It’s wicked shit but hey it’s only organic weed so it’s basically harmless & lasts maybe 3 hrs but puts u in an awesome space which is what life is about!!!!

A friend asked me had I ever thought about writing a "stoner traveler book"? No but I got the book "The official High Times 'Pot Smoker's Handbook'"' for Christmas!
http://hightimes.com/microsites/handbook/chap2.inc.php
featuring 420 Things to do when you're stoned! So that makes for some interesting reading but yeah never thought of it but would be cool to write a Stoners Travelers book! Last year a Spanish guy & I got a bit wasted & strolled thru an Arab souk in Syria!! It's being there & being a spectator watching the bizarre things going on at the same time!!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers