Where am I?

Created this blog to document my travels, experiences & thoughts thru Central & South America but hell plan to blog my travels to where ever. Goofy harmless Free Spirit hoping to spend most of my time with locals & enjoy the world! So hang on as I travel, drink cervezas, raise a little hell, maybe piss off a few people & hopefully not give Canadians a bad reputation! Of course don't do these things on purpose but while having a good time well "Shit Happens"!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Aussie & I got a ride to Bratislava from Krakow which was cool!! Nov 2011

 

Here's some pictures of "Aussie & I got a ride to Bratislava from Krakow which was cool!"




Another crazy adventure as did a road trip by car from Krakow, Poland to Bratislava, Slovakia! Was going to take a bus with an Aussie mate but after a crazy night out in Krakow the night before! A couple of Turkish guys were renting a car to drive to drive to Bratislava! So they invited us along so we didn't have to be asked twice! But didn't get our shit together to leave till 1630 and the GPS we were using didn't seem to give up the correct route! But it was all good although we didn't get to Bratislava till 12 midnight a distance of about 350 km ! Then couldn't find a hostel till 1 am as all were fully booked as many here for the Rammstein concert this evening which sounds like it will be awesome so thinking about scoring a tkt for this evening if I can?? So anyway another random adventure as never knew what was going to happen from one min to the next! But that's what my entire trip has been like all along!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers