Where am I?

Created this blog to document my travels, experiences & thoughts thru Central & South America but hell plan to blog my travels to where ever. Goofy harmless Free Spirit hoping to spend most of my time with locals & enjoy the world! So hang on as I travel, drink cervezas, raise a little hell, maybe piss off a few people & hopefully not give Canadians a bad reputation! Of course don't do these things on purpose but while having a good time well "Shit Happens"!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hey wanted to see Dracula's Castle! So went to Transylvania !!! Nov 2011


Here';s some pictures of "Hey wanted to see Dracula's Castle! So went to Transylvania !!!"  

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151120703135527.782508.751750526&type=3



 

 

 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers