Where am I?

Created this blog to document my travels, experiences & thoughts thru Central & South America but hell plan to blog my travels to where ever. Goofy harmless Free Spirit hoping to spend most of my time with locals & enjoy the world! So hang on as I travel, drink cervezas, raise a little hell, maybe piss off a few people & hopefully not give Canadians a bad reputation! Of course don't do these things on purpose but while having a good time well "Shit Happens"!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Great time Couch Surfed at Rica (Rickula) & Gustavo's apt in Warsaw ! Nov 2011


Here;s some pictures "Great time Couch Surfed at Rica (Rickula) & Gustavo's apt in Warsaw !|

 https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151120787740527.782517.751750526&type=



Boy experienced a real Random Act of Kindness!!! Was staying in this little hostel in Vilnius, Lithuania the other night! When met s bunch of medical students there on a long weekend, but this Portuguese dude was the most outgoing one! We got talking & when he found out I was heading to Warsaw, Poland the next night! Well he told me hey u can stay at my flat as I won't be there! I'll tell my flatmates (his other 2 flatmates were with him at he hostel) who is there this weekend that u will be coming! So I chatted with his flatmate on FB & she was cool with it so gave me the address and her phone to contact her! I couch surf a lot but thought this was really random & kind of both of them to even to offer me a place! But hey that's what Couch Surfers & people who love traveling are like! So yeah took a night bus to Warsaw & arrived at 6 am! Took a tram to the address but didn't know the flat nbr or get in the building! So I texted/sms her & she came down to let me in! It was all so awesome that can't thank them enough! They are Gustavo - Portuguese guy, Rici-Austrian chick who was at the flat, Nina - French & another French flat mate that haven't met! So yeah they are all medical doctors in Warsaw on the Erasmus program attending a year away from their home country & university! i just hope I can repay them some how & some where! Now u know why I love traveling & also Couch Surfing??? Thanks guys for your generosity!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers