Where am I?

Created this blog to document my travels, experiences & thoughts thru Central & South America but hell plan to blog my travels to where ever. Goofy harmless Free Spirit hoping to spend most of my time with locals & enjoy the world! So hang on as I travel, drink cervezas, raise a little hell, maybe piss off a few people & hopefully not give Canadians a bad reputation! Of course don't do these things on purpose but while having a good time well "Shit Happens"!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hey Budapest is a great city & the Loft hostel where I stayed!! Nov 2011


Here's some pictures of "Hey Budapest is a great city & the Loft hostel where I stayed"
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151119984410527.782401.751750526&type=1

 

 

So up to this point my trip thru Northern part of Eastern Europe has been sooooo much fun but actually a walk in the park! But now getting prepared for a bit of different adventure as expect a bit of hassles in some sketchy/beaurcratic countries begins! So wish me luck as I enjoy (tho dislike hassles) traveling to countries/places less traveled!

Going Budapest to Ukraine (Lvov, Kiev & Odessa)!
Ukraine to Transdniestr
Transdniestr to Moldova
Moldova to Romania (Transylvania, Bucharest)
Romania to Bulgaria (Sofia to visit friends as was there last year)
Bulgaria to Istanbul, Turkey
Turkey to Ethiopia
Ethiopia to Djibouti (still need to research visa requirements)
Ethiopia to Eritrea (still need to research visa requirements)
Ethiopia to UAE (Abu Dhabi & Dubai)
Back to Istanbul for my flight home !

Just got my UAE visa appl accepted so now can finalize my trip thru Ukraine, Transdniestr, Moldova, Transylvania! Also buy a ticket from Istanbul to Ethiopia to Abu Dhabi back to Istanbul!!




http://romaniaandmoldova.com/romania-and-moldova-regional-map/
http://mapsof.net/map/ethiopia-regions-map

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers