Created this blog to document my travels, experiences & thoughts thru Central & South America but hell plan to blog my travels to where ever. Goofy harmless Free Spirit hoping to spend most of my time with locals & enjoy the world! So hang on as I travel, drink cervezas, raise a little hell, maybe piss off a few people & hopefully not give Canadians a bad reputation! Of course don't do these things on purpose but while having a good time well "Shit Happens"!
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Sorry buy my blogging got stuck in neutral for a week or so
I'll get back to my blog in a day or 2 as taking a midnight bus to San Cristabel. It's in the last state of Mexico before I enter Guatamala.
I still have to post about my second state in Zihuatanejo and Acapulco. And of course my stay here. So Addios for a few more days.
- ► 2010 (48)
- ► 2009 (17)
- I like to travel with others but it's sometimes go...
- Left San Pedro to go to Antiqua Guatemala to climb...
- Well finally spent a while on my computer
- The all day trip to Panajachel, Guatemala the plac...
- A quick trip to Palenque to see one of the most im...
- 14 hr overnight bus to freezing San Cristobal
- What can I say about Puerta Escondido? Where shoul...
- Acapulco is a Shit house so could only stand 1 nig...
- Got into an US Election Day Party in Zihuatenajo
- Sorry buy my blogging got stuck in neutral for a w...
- Spent all last night at the Day (Night) of the Dea...
- ▼ November (11)