Where am I?

Created this blog to document my travels, experiences & thoughts thru Central & South America but hell plan to blog my travels to where ever. Goofy harmless Free Spirit hoping to spend most of my time with locals & enjoy the world! So hang on as I travel, drink cervezas, raise a little hell, maybe piss off a few people & hopefully not give Canadians a bad reputation! Of course don't do these things on purpose but while having a good time well "Shit Happens"!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sorry buy my blogging got stuck in neutral for a week or so

Yeah I'm alive and well but still in Mexico. Got stuck in this awesome beach with massive surf waves in Puerto Escondido for the past week.
I'll get back to my blog in a day or 2 as taking a midnight bus to San Cristabel. It's in the last state of Mexico before I enter Guatamala.
I still have to post about my second state in Zihuatanejo and Acapulco. And of course my stay here. So Addios for a few more days.

No comments:

Followers