Created this blog to document my travels, experiences & thoughts thru Central & South America but hell plan to blog my travels to where ever. Goofy harmless Free Spirit hoping to spend most of my time with locals & enjoy the world! So hang on as I travel, drink cervezas, raise a little hell, maybe piss off a few people & hopefully not give Canadians a bad reputation! Of course don't do these things on purpose but while having a good time well "Shit Happens"!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
Acapulco is a Shit house so could only stand 1 night
Was thinking I wouldn’t mind trying a lower jump just for a hoot. But seeing the tides and having to wait for them to come in before jumping. I thought shit I’d have to be out of my mind to try it! I’m stupid but not dumb!
Saw the diving so what else was there to do but leave as couldn’t take any more of Acapulco even if I paid for the night. So thought I’d take the night bus to Puerta Escondido as it was a cool beach town.
At the hostel was Marianna the first Mexican girl I met who could speak English so had to have a couple beers. She liked meeting foreigners and practicing her English. Then Jacob a Dutch guy came by and joined us. I met Jake the Snake later in Puerta Escondido and became good mates. I had to catch a cab to the bus station with 3Aussie guys so left Marianna in the good hands of Jacob and they hung out for 3 days.
Felt a bit bad as I got on the 11 PM bus to Puerta Escondido and the 3 Aussies didn’t so they had to wait to get on the 2 am bus.
Oh well these things happen which is a good reason to travel alone cuz u get on when there’s only 1 seat!
- ► 2010 (48)
- ► 2009 (17)
- I like to travel with others but it's sometimes go...
- Left San Pedro to go to Antiqua Guatemala to climb...
- Well finally spent a while on my computer
- The all day trip to Panajachel, Guatemala the plac...
- A quick trip to Palenque to see one of the most im...
- 14 hr overnight bus to freezing San Cristobal
- What can I say about Puerta Escondido? Where shoul...
- Acapulco is a Shit house so could only stand 1 nig...
- Got into an US Election Day Party in Zihuatenajo
- Sorry buy my blogging got stuck in neutral for a w...
- Spent all last night at the Day (Night) of the Dea...
- ▼ November (11)