Where am I?

Created this blog to document my travels, experiences & thoughts thru Central & South America but hell plan to blog my travels to where ever. Goofy harmless Free Spirit hoping to spend most of my time with locals & enjoy the world! So hang on as I travel, drink cervezas, raise a little hell, maybe piss off a few people & hopefully not give Canadians a bad reputation! Of course don't do these things on purpose but while having a good time well "Shit Happens"!

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Also thought of an alternative idea/plan as thought of maybe spending about a week going to Namibia, back to Jo'burg then continue on my original plan to go to Madagascar, Reunion & Mauritius! However in reality finally decided that the mosquitos and their bad itch (that always get from them) may return again so bailed on going to Madagascar! Jan 2014



I dislike traveling on a schedule but before returning to Wilderness from Capetown just b4 NYE! I had given serious thought to an alternative plan so cud maybe see Namibia as really want to visit that country!!
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/namibia 
However it wud mean having to plan a tight schedule as it wud be tied to plane schedules! 

But wtf had thought about going to Namibia so about Jan 2 or 3 thought of catching a 2 day Intercape bus from Capetown to Namibia! I thought of a bus cuz it was cheaper so cud see some of the country side along the way! Plus a plane ticket wud cost me about $500 and wudn't see much of the area between!!! Hell it wud still be kinda vacation time for SA in Jan! Then cud spend about 4 days I'd  check out Namibia even if its not much time (wud be like Japanese tourists lol)! But wtf thats all the time wud have as spent more quality time with my daughter and her husband in Abu Dhabi as wudn't have missed that for the world! But thought cud spend at least 4 days in Namibia and maybe cud come back one day to see Namibia, Angola and west coast of SA which isn't very inhabited (which wud love) one day insha'allah! After that cud take another bus back to S.A. to Jo'burg to get there a cuple days b4 Jan 12! Bcuz had a ticket to fly to Madagascar on Jan 12!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar

Then wud spend Jan 13 - 22 checking out Madagascar! 
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/madagascar But I was concerned with the hurricanes & dam mosquitos and the itches I get that almost drive me crazy! When the poor peep idiot banditos weren't bothering me as shit realize that going during huricane and rainy season LOL On Jan 23 had my ticket to fly from Madagascar to Mauritius as have to spend night in expen$$$$ive Mauritius Jan 23 7:45 pm till Jan 24 10:30 am so planned to sleep at airport as heard Mauritius was expen$ive but beautiful and touristy! Then wud fly from Mauritius to Reunion on Jan 24 to spend Jan 24 to Feb 3 in Reunion! As hopefully wud spend with the nice kind friendly chick that met in Swaziland insha'allah who said wud host me then I cud learn about the beautiful Island & some local people! But may not get as much out of the place as cud if cud speak French and my French sucked!! But wtf go to a lot of countries where don't speak the language but get by like Canada lol!!!
https://www.google.ca/search?q=reunion+island&espv=2&biw=1218&bih=659&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=yUtgVLv7JYfpoAT2voCIBQ&ved=0CC4QsAQ&dpr=1.5

My flight wud leave Reunion Jan 24 via Mauritius to Madagascar
https://www.google.ca/search?q=mauritius&espv=2&biw=1218&bih=659&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=PUxgVLLEH6TpiAKP-oCgDg&sqi=2&ved=0CDQQsAQto  but thx fuk didnt have to spend night in Mauritius but wud get to spend more time in the hurricane, mosquito, poor & bandito infested Madagascar LOL Cuz from Jan 24 to Feb 19 wud spend in Madagscar lol! Then on Feb 19 wud return to Johannesburg to dodge more banditos & crime if go into the downtown part of the city but stay out by airport with free shuttle to the airport lol!

I then wud be back in Jo'burg in time to catch my flight back to Canada on Feb 21 give or take a day or 2 to dodge the fuking rain in Vancouver lol!!!






No comments:

Followers