Where am I?

Created this blog to document my travels, experiences & thoughts thru Central & South America but hell plan to blog my travels to where ever. Goofy harmless Free Spirit hoping to spend most of my time with locals & enjoy the world! So hang on as I travel, drink cervezas, raise a little hell, maybe piss off a few people & hopefully not give Canadians a bad reputation! Of course don't do these things on purpose but while having a good time well "Shit Happens"!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Life is amazing so let's try & enjoy it to the fullest!


I'd never trade my wonderful life, loving family or amazing friends for being someone else or having more. I’ve become more chill, kinder to myself, and less critical of myself. I've become my own friend. I don't worry about myself if all I eat are cookies all day, not being conventional, not being successful in my job, have a solid job or even gave up a successful paying job cuz it wasn’t me anymore or whatever. I am entitled to march to my own drum, travel for months, be extravagant & not commit or be responsible, etc. So basically like I don't give a F*ck as I don’t care to go with the normal flow! Some people have called me a Friggin Crazy Idiot, Useless fool, Unconventional, Nonconformist, Free Spirit, etc. but gave up caring what others think long ago!

I've seen too many people who only work & don't enjoy themselves so they end up leaving this world; before they really understood the great freedom that comes with living. They've never had the freedom of doing whatever they want hell maybe it's working!

Whose business is it if I choose to read or play on the computer until 4 AM and sleep until noon? I can sing & dance by myself to whatever awesome tunes I love, and at the same time be sad over a lost love .... even if the love was not really mine cuz it's better to have loved and lost than not to have loved at all! The important thing is I've loved life and had the love of the ones that count - my family and close friends!

Should I care what others think if I get another wild piercing, crazy tattoo, dress like a slob, act like a bit of a weirdo, say stupid things with no tact, not be in a relationship, not get laid whenever I want, etc. So what if someone from the opposite sex doesn’t give you a second look or thinks you’re a loser! Life isn’t about being attractive to people but having solid relations/friendships with your family & people you consider friends! Those that mind don’t matter & those that matter don’t mind, like how you look as they see the inner you! Hell life isn’t about being rich & having a hot car, beautiful house, hot partner, etc. Success is being content with your life, having true friends and family that care for you! Cuz these people are true & don’t judge you on those things. But they are there for you, are loyal, dependable, helpful & listen to you, etc.

So what if I walk the beach with or without any clothes even if I may be ugly, short and may look out of shape! Cuz I can still dive crazily into the waves with abandon if I choose, despite the laughter from the jet set who find it disgusting. Hope they, too, can get to the point in life someday where they just don't give a f*ck!

So what if I smoke some weed when I want (would u believe almost every day?), have a few drinks & party like a Rock Star! (any or all nights of the week as don't have weekends!!) Hell like should I worry if some people may judge me for it! It’s about doing what I want to do and not what society expect as most people live by those standards. Shit I live within the legal, moral & safe life boundaries, well at least most of the time! But there again, some of my life may just as well be forgotten. As I only want or can remember the important things.

Sure, over the years my heart may have been broken. How can your heart not be broken when you lose someone you loved who's a family member or close friend, a relationship ends, a child or someone you care for suffers, or even when somebody's beloved pet gets hit by a car? But broken hearts are what give us strength, understanding and compassion. A heart never broken is pristine & sterile and will never know the joy of being imperfect. The thing to remember are the good times we shared with the people who have left us & we miss or those that are suffering!

I am so blessed to have lived long enough to have travelled, met some cool interesting people from many countries who have become my friends. So what if my youthful laughter may be forever etched into deep grooves on my homely face. Hell so many have never laughed about crazy shit that's happened or they've done in their awesome life, said to hell with society to do whatever they felt like doing as many have never left their comfort zone! Hell I believe u have to live on the edge sometimes to get your adrelaine going and live Life!!

I don't worry about getting older as it's easier to be positive. You care less about what other people think! It sets people free. But until that time I like the person I have become. I am not going to live forever, but while I am still here, I won't waste time worrying what others think or worry about what will be. So what if I smoke or drink every day (if I dam well feel like it).

But my hope is that any of my friendships never come apart especially since it comes straight from the Heart! So may you always have awesome Smile on your face & in your heart forever and ever.

Love your Family & Friends Forever!


















No comments:

Followers