Where am I?

Created this blog to document my travels, experiences & thoughts thru Central & South America but hell plan to blog my travels to where ever. Goofy harmless Free Spirit hoping to spend most of my time with locals & enjoy the world! So hang on as I travel, drink cervezas, raise a little hell, maybe piss off a few people & hopefully not give Canadians a bad reputation! Of course don't do these things on purpose but while having a good time well "Shit Happens"!

Monday, February 9, 2009

Hey sorry that haven't been posting pics but it takes time to do

I'd like to post more pics but it takes so long to do and Facebook is faster so I've been posting them there! Yeah I know u don't know my name to find me on Facebook! Well if u'r really interested in seeing them and send me a msg with your Facebook name I'll send it to you. But then hell who is that interested in seeing my Pics! If you've been to Panama/Darian Gap, Columbia, Venezuela, Trinidad & Central America u may but most ppl aren't that interested. But if I have some spare time I'll post a few on this blog. Also I'll try to cut down on the verbal diahirra so u won't lose interest in my blog. Heck when a person travels it's hard to get on the internet to update their blog on a regular basis. Plus the internet in some countries are dam slow or hang just when u'r posting pics or before u get to save ur blog!

So thanks for reading and being patient and I'll think of u when I'm listening to some Reggae & Soca music during the Pre Carnival/Mardi Gras while I'm here in Trinidad/Tobago!

Addios/Caico

No comments:

Followers